Monday, April 20, 2009

Will You Pray?

Will you join with me today (Tuesday) in praying for sweet baby Stellan, whose story I've been following for the past few months, along with hundreds of thousands of others?  Stellan is having surgery on his heart on Tuesday morning and he is only 5 months old.

It is amazing how this blogging community becomes such a way to connect and make new friends. And although I have never met MckMama, I feel a bond with her because she has been so transparent and real (and she is a sister in Christ).  My heart is just breaking for her as she tries to sleep tonight in the hospital in Boston, knowing her baby is going to have serious surgery in the morning.  Her husband and three young children (under age 4) are back at home.

So please join with me in praying that God will guide the doctor's hands, help Stellan to rest easy and recover quickly, and that He would give His perfect peace to MckMama tomorrow as she waits.  Let's pray together that tomorrow there would be some progress and resolution to his SVT.   Click on the link above or on the "Praying for Stellan" link on the sidebar if you want to read their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment