Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag!

Earlier this week I was tagged by my friend Amy. A round of 'like to get to know you better.' So here goes!

The Rules:

~The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

~Each player answers the questions about themselves.

~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998, I graduated from Vanguard University. I had just started dating my (future) husband (in April of 98) and knew that we were going to get married right away :) The last two years of college were some of the best years of my life!

In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
~See's Candy
~Sprinkles Cupcakes
~Guacamole
~Acapulco Chips & Salsa
~Cherry Coke

In the real world. . .
~(All of the above, in moderation) :)
~Hummus with pita bread
~Iced Tea
~A good salad
~A Subway sandwich

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~Pay off our school loans
~Buy a house
~Give, give, give
~Buy all my friends presents since my love language is "Gift Giving"
~Tithe!

Five jobs that I have had:
~JoAnne's Fabrics (Christmas break job - horrible!)
~Christian bookstore
~Youth Pastor
~Jr. High Bible Teacher
~Recruiter for a Temp. Agency

Three of my habits:
~Internet Addict (I have cut way back though) :)
~Biting my nails
~Washing my hands all day long

Five places I have lived:
~Riverside, CA
~Hemet, CA
~Fortuna, CA
~Temecula, CA
~Costa Mesa, CA

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
~Amy (can I send this back to you?) :)
~Melanie
~Corrina
~Alicia
~Gwyne

No comments:

Post a Comment