Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Funnies


After my big fall on the back porch, while I was passing out in misery, I heard Micah say, "I have to go inside and get my doctor kit!"  Martin wouldn't let him by me, and Micah was very upset about it.  After it was all over, Micah said, "Oh no! I forgot to call 911!"

This was a fun conversation we overheard:
Micah said, "Jaden, let's pretend we love each other and then get married."  Followed by, "I'll be the girl."  :)

I have also heard some funny games the boys have been playing lately:
 Jaden:  "We're playing Vikings and Jesus, and I'm Jesus and I'm splatting him in the face!  Ha Ha!"

On another day, Micah said, "We're playing 'Jesus is more powerful than  you!'" and they were throwing clothes at each other.  Then I heard Jaden say, "I'll be Jesus, you be God!"  :)

This did not happen at my house, but I went to a friend's house and her 3 year old came up to me and said, "You have a BIG fat baby in your tummy!"  I wasn't sure whether to be mortified or laugh, so I laughed, and she explained that last night she (the mom) had told her son about how he used to be in her belly, and it's all he's been talking about ever since.  I'll take that ;)

Yesterday I was driving in a store parking lot when a big SUV passed me. On it were written the words (on the back window in large cursive text): "Miss Moody Girl."  I thought to myself, "Hmmm, last time I checked, that was not a compliment!"  I just had to laugh (and share it with you all here on Friday Funnies).

And saving the best for last, this morning I turned on the news, and it was a press conference with the President.  Jaden said, "Mommy, that's Jesus!"  Then he asked, "Is that heaven?"  I was laughing so hard, explaining to him that "NO, that's not Jesus, and that is the white house."  :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my word! I love it! "I'll be the girl".....I guess that's what boys would say :)
    And the doctor kit is precious... :D
    Ha! That is definitely NOT heaven!

    ReplyDelete