Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Funnies

My friend Heather is on a media fast right now, but she developed the Friday Funnies and I wanted to share our latest funnies with you...



In the midst of the sick weeks we have had, my children never fail to disappoint...

Micah, crying because he had to go to another doctor's appointment, said through tears, "I'm going to put a banana on the floor so the doctor can slip on it and fall!"

Upon telling both boys that they had (yet another) doctor's appointment today, they conspired in their room and said, "We are going to put gum on the floor so the doctor will walk and step on it and not be able to move!  We are going to use serious sticky power!"

Jaden woke up at 3am last night and was wide awake for over an hour. During that time he talked a mile a minute, telling me all about how Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.  Nevermind he has never seen Star Wars; my dad told him all about it and he was fascinated.

As I was putting Jaden to bed and he was nodding off to sleep, I layed next to him and he whispered in my ear, "Mommy, when you and daddy were praying today, I had my eyes WIDE OPEN!"

Micah missed 3 days of school this week, and I asked if he wanted to go with me to pick up his homework.  He said, "No, I don't want to see my friends from school when I'm absent.  I only want to see them when I go BACK to school!"

The boys have been together so much lately, there have been days where they just get sick of each other.  Micah was mad at Jaden and said, "Your head looks like an oval!"

One of Micah's favorite phrases is "You smacked the cheese off!"  We didn't know what this meant until recently when I finally asked him, and he said, "It means you farted!"  I said, "OH! You mean 'You cut the cheese?'"  He still prefers "You smacked the cheese off!"  :)

And lastly, we were driving and passed a homeless man with dreadlocks wearing a girls' jacket.  Micah blurted out, "That guy is a rock star!" 

2 comments:

  1. You got some funny lines in there for sure! So sorry the boys have been sick though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Oh man Jaimie, those are hilarious! I love the conspiracies about the doctor :o) Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete