Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years!!

Wow, I am realizing how long my previous blog posts were.  Hard on the eyes.  Sorry!!  

I'm not big into New Year's Resolutions.  I used to make my lists of what they were, and then not ever do them, and feel bad about myself, so I just stopped.  But this year, there are a few things I would like to do.  I am not calling them "resolutions" even though that's really what they are ;) Maybe if I psych myself out, I will actually keep them this time!

1) Go to bed earlier.  Like, be in bed at least by 10:59pm (almost) every night.  
2) Blog at least once a week.  Fun!
3) Take an advanced photography class to boost my skills for my business

Okay, there.  I just started with 3.  Easy enough, right?  These are really in addition to the hundred others I have in my mind, like:  be a better wife and mother, a better listener, keep in touch with friends more, make new friends this year, spend more time with God, write more, lose weight (the proverbial N.Y.Resolution), eat less cupcakes, etc.

So, I'm curious.  What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment