Thursday, March 18, 2010

Could This Be The Week...

Could this be the week...
That I have not had a good night's sleep in over 9 nights?
That Daylight Savings Time has messed with our heads?
That BOTH of my boys are no longer taking naps?  (I think Jaden took 1 nap this week)

Could this be the week...
That I knew would come but always dreaded?
That is bringing us into a new season in life (that I don't want)?
That my patience is wearing thin?

Could this be the week...
That I need more sleep than ever?
That I am not getting any sleep?
That I am not pleasant to be around?

Could this be the week...
That my 2 boys have both, simultaneously given up on napping?

Yep, that pretty much describes this week.  I really hope it is just due to Daylight Savings Time. But something tells me this may be indicative of a change happening.  A change I do not want.  Mommy  needs a nap, and mommy is not getting one.  Sorry to whine, but it has been one of those weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your week :-(
    Sounds like you need a girl's day or night out. Moms should always get a day off at least every couple of weeks. At the very least. Find a sitter on Saturday and get yourself to the beach or somewhere for relaxing Jaimie time! Your health and sanity are depending on it!!!

    ReplyDelete