I am participating in The Stories of A to Z link up party called "Tutorials & Tips Tuesday!"
Spring officially begins on Sunday, March 20th and I've been wanting a new wreath to hang in our house. I went to the Dollar Tree and found the supplies to make a quick, $5 wreath in only about 5 minutes!
- 1 medium sized wreath (they carry 3 sizes)
- 4 colored branches
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun
1) Using the wire cutters, cut apart each stem from the base of the "flowers".
2) Place in the wreath, clock-wise, alternating your colors
3) Taking the glue gun, drop dabs of glue lightly to keep the stems in place in the wreath (you can apply the glue first, but I wanted to place my branches first to see how it looked).
4) Cut about a 12" length of ribbon, and glue the ends of the ribbon to the back of the wreath, about 6 inches apart.
5) Hang and admire your creation!