Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ouches and Boo-Boos

Today I took the boys to a park near our house, and Micah fell on his face and hurt his front teeth (yet again). They were bleeding at the gumline, at the exact same place where he hurt them when he fell off the front porch steps a few months ago. I felt so bad for him... The first time this happened, we prayed and prayed, and the tooth did not turn grey. It is still chipped, but at least it is intact and not greyish. This time, we will be praying the same thing. Poor baby...

This Friday we leave for our cruise from Friday until Monday morning. I have such mixed emotions about it. I do want to go because I know it will be fun, yet my heart is torn at the thought of leaving our boys behind. What will they think? Will they be sad? Will Micah want to cry the whole time because he misses us so much? Will Jaden want to nurse again when I get back? Will they have fun? Will they feel abandoned?

I trust my mom and sister who will be taking care of them. It's just that we have never left them before for more than 3 hours or so. I actually tried to get out of the cruise last week but found out that our insurance will only cover it if one of the kids gets really sick, and we definitely don't want that! I am just praying that God will give me peace about the whole weekend, help me to trust in Him, and help us to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment