Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today I Played

Today I played....

I ran in the yard....

I wrestled with my boys....

We went on an adventure, right in our backyard...,


We hunted for treasure....


And pretended we were on a field trip....

I was the bus driver....

And we hid in a "cave".....


For just a little while....

I wasn't a mom....

I wasn't a wife....

I didn't have bills to pay....

My cell phone was inside....



I forgot about work....

My to-do list was forgotten....

I was 5 years old....


And it was amazing....

The best free therapy there is.....

So if you're feeling kindof blue....

And don't know what to do....

Go be a pirate.....

Or a princess instead....

And go on an adventure.....

To a far away land....

Right in your own back yard.

3 comments:

  1. Love this post and all the fun you had on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little face at the end. Your boys are so precious and blessed to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you eat your boogars? Tell the truth!

    ReplyDelete