Friday, December 3, 2010
1) If I could have any job right this second, it would be traveling and speaking.
2) If I could not travel and speak, I would like to work with foster kids.
3) I am a total extrovert-introvert. (Make that introvert-extrovert)
4) I have been known to hide in stores to avoid people I know. (See #3)
5) I am currently obsessed with parking at the beach and staying there until I see dolphins. (My kids aren't big fans of that unfortunately).
6) My love languages are: acts of service and gift giving.
7) My love languages are NOT: physical closeness and words of encouragement. But they are my husband's and so I am working on it :)
8) If I could spend a day with anyone in the world right now, it would be Beth Moore. (I know you're disappointed I didn't say you, but I would love to spend a day with you too).
9) My favorite place to vacation is in the woods, preferably near a lake.
10) I cannot handle being around people with lots of drama in their life, or who get offended easily.
11) I have lived in California all of my life, in both southern and northern parts.
12) I was a pastor's kid until I was 15, and wrote my Master's Thesis on "The Identity Formation of Pastor's Kids"
13) My main goal in life (up until college) was to be a professional singer. That is, until I auditioned for the choir in college and found out that I was a very small fish in a very big pond.
14) I have not changed a whole lot since high school. My hair is the same, my clothes are the same, and my favorite colors are the same :) I have just toned my bangs down a bit.
15) I am more of a "glass half-empty" sort of gal, and am working on it.
16) Someday we want to adopt a little girl, age 7 or older, out of the foster care system.
17) In my photography business, I enjoy the editing of the photos more than the taking of them.
18) One of my most embarrassing moments happened at church last year, when I slipped in the lobby and did the full-on SPLITS in front of everyone in. a. dress. (I put periods on the ends of those words just. for. you. youknowwhoyouare) ;)
19) The only movies I rent are comedies.
20) My favorite candy is See's Candy, preferably the raspberry truffle.
21) High maintenance people really frustrate me.
22) I might be a high maintenance person.
23) My favorite birthday tradition is going to the Old Spaghetti Factory with Heather and then going thrift-store shopping afterwards :)
24) I really have no hobbies except for blogging (and Facebook).
25) I also eat way too much.
26) I find my greatest joy when I'm ministering to others.
27) I married an incredible man whom God has graced with incredible patience for all of my weaknesses.
28) I love my life and am a blessed woman!
Now it's your turn!!