Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friends Are Like Flowers...

There is a saying that "friends are like flowers in the garden of life."  I'd like to introduce you to a few of my friends...


These ladies bring joy to my heart. We have been friends since college.  We have stood by each other's sides through the ups and downs of life...

-Marriage
-Marriage struggles
-Singleness
-Infertility
-Loss of a child
-Adoption
-Moving
-Unemployment

We have laughed together, cried together, paid each other's bills, lived together at times, gone on trips together...we have lived life together.

This same picture was taken last year with our friend Gwyne who is now far away, and we miss her.


I love having friends who you can totally be yourself around - these are some of mine.  I am thankful that they are in my "garden of life".

(P.S. One of these friends has a great website - Kelly Makes Things - head on over and show her some love!)


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful and Blessed to say you are in "My Garden of Life!!
    always, Kel

    ReplyDelete