Childhood (I was an 80's child) -
1. Little House on the Prairie - I was Laura for Halloween at least 5 times.
2. Avonlea- This was a show on the Disney Channel which was based on the Anne of Green Gables books. It was such a great show, and for years I wanted to name my future daughter Felicity. (That was solidified even more when the actual show Felicity came out!)
3. Saved By the Bell - I had a huge crush on Zach. Mario's turned out pretty nice though :)
4. The Wonder Years - You might assume that I chose my blog name based on the show, but really, I didn't. Although I did love that show! (The blog name was chosen after I took a picture of Micah and saw the wonder in his eyes looking up at the sky).
5. Felicity - I still think she should have chosen Noel!
6. Everwood - Incredible cast, incredible storylines. I seriously loved this show.
7. Alias - I never missed one episode of this show. I lived vicariously through Sydney Bristow!
8. Lost - The third show I loved from JJ Abrams (Felicity and Alias were also his shows). Again, never missed an episode. We even visited the filming location when we went to Hawaii. The series finale was LAME - anyone else agree? (Can you tell I'm still bitter?)
9. Parenthood - Currently my favorite show on television. Amazing cast, and amazing writers. If you have not seen this show yet, you MUST watch it. I beg you. Stop what you are doing and watch episodes online. Then TIVO it. You will love it.
10. Up All Night - Hilarious new comedy; makes me laugh until I cry. If you like Up All Night, you'll love Parenthood :)
Okay, what are your top 10 favorite shows? I know that's a lot to think about, so leave me a comment with at least 1!