Friday, September 19, 2008
So, in honor of 9 years of marriage, 2 moves, and 2 beautiful children, I thought I would write 9 things I love about my husband (in no particular order):
1) He is an amazing help to me. He takes care of the boys and cleans the house (a little too much sometimes) :) and never complains about it. He frees me up to pursue my dreams and calling, and I try to do the same for him.
2) He is a loving and encouraging husband. He tells me I'm beautiful when I don't feel it, showers me with kisses even though I have morning breath, and forgives me daily for "just being me" :)
3) He is a better father than I could have ever dreamed.
4) He loves the Lord with all of his heart and seeks Him first, making him a great spiritual leader for our family.
5) He is funny (or tries to be), making me laugh even when I'm feeling down.
6) He has tons of energy, making up for my lack of :)
7) He is very patient (especially with me, with my extreme need for sleep and quietness sometimes).
8) He is a musician. This makes for some fun times and silly songs at random hours throughout the day.
9) He is a good listener, even when I'm ranting and raving about the great deals I got with all my coupons.
God truly knew what I needed when he sent Martin into my life, and I am so thankful. Happy Anniversary Babe! :)
Posted by Jaimie at 1:22 PM