Friday, March 13, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

Conversations with Micah:

Yesterday: "Micah, how was school today?" Micah - "I don't want to tell you, Mommy". I tried to ask him again and he said "I don't want to talk about it." Who is this child? A teenager?!

Last Night: Martin finished reading Micah the story of Jonah and the Whale. When he put Micah to bed, Micah said "I want to disobey God so I can go inside a whale, too".

Tonight at Dinner: "Daddy, go away and die on a cross!"

Oh my goodness!!!! I guess these are signs that speech therapy is working, right? :) We could not help but laugh hysterically when he said that to Martin tonight at dinner. We don't know where he learned that or if he made it up himself, but it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. hahah.. That's too funny! it always amazes me the things kids say! :D

    ReplyDelete