Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One For The Books

This was so funny that I just had to share this on my blog (for all of you who didn't already see it on Facebook):

The FUNNIEST thing just happened - Jaden was playing outside and came inside to get me. I could tell he was scared about something. He grabbed my hand and quietly led me outside. He pointed to this plant and whispered: "Does this plant grow eyeballs?"




My boy and  his wild imagination!  Jaden just turned 4 and I still need to write a birthday post for him, but this is what life is like every day with him.  He is extremely inquisitive and curious about everything around him.  He says the most hysterical things- I'm just so thankful I have a blog to record them all (to one day show his future wife, of course) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment