Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wish List

I found this awesome new blog recently (which gives you tons of ideas for decorating your home) and the writer (Beth) wrote a post with her "Mother's Day Wish List."  She has such cute ideas on there that I started making my own wish list in my head of things I would like to get soon.  So here goes....

A new camera strap cover (I admit, I already have one of these, but I have two cameras so I need another one!)  P.S. Don't be surprised if most of these items are from Etsy - I have found that if I search for what I want and then sort by price: low to high, I find the best deals and things on sale!


A new camera bag (one that would hold both of my cameras and 4 lenses - whew!)



Can you tell I like this fabric?  I need something that will match my photography wardrobe (okay, it's really just all black), and look semi-professional.
Oh, or this one!!  


A Lisa Leonard necklace - love this "Captured Hearts" necklace:


Lollia perfume from Anthropologie - I've been living on one scent now for 2 years, and love all the Lollia scents, so if I have a chance to switch, it will probably be to this one:


A kit of Pur Minerals Makeup:

I would also love some new earrings and necklaces, scarves and purses, and a cute backpack for when we go to Disneyland.

Oh, and while we're dreaming, a Toyota Highlander would be nice, too.


A girl can dream, right? What's on your wish list??


2 comments:

  1. LOL You go girl! I'd put a car on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list :) I would add a dvd player to our vehicle :D among other things....

    ReplyDelete